只是简简单单的活过~我还是我~

只是简简单单的活过~我还是我~

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Goalz.. Goalzz... Goalzzz....









Yo~ Put your hands up..
2011 coming soon..
Still the same thoughts,
stay healthy and happily always..
This time need to set a plan to myself,
cause it was the time to emerge to adulthood.




Time past damn fast,
next semester already Y2S3,
Everything getting change due to timing,
but one thing that would not change in my heart,
that is FRIEND...
I will try my best to be with YOU.^^




5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 ~
Shake your body & start a new plan to yourself.
For me, I am satisfied enough.
Cause I have You, Christy Yee..
Maybe most of the times I am not concern you,
Maybe I am a bad guy enough to make you feel hurt always..
But I already try to change myself in order to be good and what you want as a boyfriend..
What I need just TIME....
Somemore you think that you are not important in my heart and I not love you so much...
I need to clarify here,
If I do not love you, I will break with you early and would not last till now already..
Because I am still LOVE YOU~^^
I am still a human and not GOD,
I also got my own weakness,
I am already try my best to care, concern, and love you.
If you feel not enough, then really Sorry...




It's the time to go ready for countdown celebration..
2011, I'm waiting for you...
Friends, I'm always be with you...
Christy Yee, I.... I..... I.... REALLY love you....^^



(Happy New Year 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment