只是简简单单的活过~我还是我~

只是简简单单的活过~我还是我~

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Five Two Zero



I LIKE 20th of MAY
Not because it's just a date,
Not because it's a numbers,
Just because May, 20th is a memorable day for me.
From this moment on,
It will be our special day.

520, 520, 520, ...
You happy. I will accompany you laugh.
You sad. I will accompany you cry.
You are looking for a talk. I'm on your side.
I wish that I could share with you,
Just because I would like to.

I WANNA BE WITH YOU
Not because of what I want getting from you,
Not because I can get from you to stimulate the sense of excitement,
It's just because....
I care about you,
I concern about you,
I REALLY LOVE YOU.

I DO
Take care of you,
Accompany you to get through in lives,
Sacrifice everything for you.
No matter the world change to be,
My heart towards you would not change,
Till the end of my life.


3 comments:

  1. awww. so sweet^^
    take good care of her now...
    i pass my darling to you ler.. XD hahaa...
    but she's still mine :P wakaka~~
    i know you will 很爱很爱他 ^_^" wo fang xin le :D hehe... Happy Happy ya you two! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 相爱,幸福,得来不易,加油^^我深深祝福你们^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you all.. sure i take good care of her..

    ReplyDelete